Monday, September 22, 2014

The 1st Trimester

Finally, after several strange changes in my body, I am starving a lot, and easy to feels tired, plus 1 week late from my monthly period, me and my husband decide to buy a pregnancy test pack, and tadaa... this is the result, two red lines which is means I am positive pregnant, but we won't tell any body yet until we received a confirmation from doctor. 

17th July 2014, me and Helmy went to Graha Kedoya Hospital, jakarta. Randomly choose an Ob-Gyn doctor that on duty that time, finally we met Dr.Adi Muljana Rahardja,Sp.OG . He confirmed that I am positive pregnant, when he did the USG, we only saw a "black hole", and the doctor said it is a gestational sac (kantong kehamilan)
And the doctor asked us to do a medical check up for pregnant woman, like torch or rubella , etc coming back after two weeks to recheck if everything is okay.


The effect of this pregnancy really effected to my daily life, I don't ever imagine if the morning sickness is not just about nausea and puke. Maybe because usually I don't really get into "what happen to pregnant mom" , what I know only from movie , they feels nausea and puke in the morning. hahhaa.. such a shame 


This is the effect of pregnancy to my self :
1. easily feels tired, all day , even though I do nothing, I feels like already did such a big job.

2. always feel sleepy , and can sleep all day long.

3. Vertigo if standing or walking - even just a short walk like 10 metres, so I prefer to lay down on the bed 

4. Nausea all the time

5. Puke at least three times in a day (pls take note this is at least, can be more)

6. Starving all the time, this is for real, even though I just eat within 5 minutes, my stomach will feel empty and starving again, BUT 

7. NO APPETITE at all, how can ur stomach feel hungry but you don't have appetite to any kind of food, I meant it, even when I look at the food, and thinking I should eat that , makes me cry. because I really don't feel want to eat anything, and the stomach just keep roaring inside asked for more food. hiiiks..  I even ever cry because I should eat a piece of biscuit to calm down the roaring stomach. (This never happen to me before pregnant) Strange. 

8. easily get fever (several times in a month) and because of pregnant I choose not to consume any medicine, just rest and a little massage on my back.

9. Normally I drink 4,5 liters of water in a day, when I am pregnant, I can't drink much, in a day, maximum capacity that I can drink is only 1,5 liters, that is Maximum. maybe that's why I always have chapped lips and yellow urine.

10. don't drink much but pee more than usually when I drink 4.5 liters, especially at night,  before pregnant, I usually only pee before sleep and will pee again after I wake up in the morning,  but this.. pee several times before sleep and during my sleep, I will woke up several times ; read : 2-3 times, just for pee *sigh* I feels like wanna use a pampers during my sleep, Lol

11. Cry for a strange reason, such us, cry when I should eat something even though I don't want to eat, Cry when I have fever but feels like I can't do nothing for this fever (no medicine is allowed and can't go to have a reflexology or massage treatment)

12. Most of the time I feel lazy to put on make up and more lazy to go to wedding party , since wedding party here usually standing party concept (I can't stand to long) and lazy to think what I am going to wear  :p

13. Can't eat much, usually I can finish a portion or porridge by my self, now, even half portion will be good enough if I can finish it. 

14. Food with coconut milk, oily food, stay out of my face please... 

15. Farting *sorry me* , hahhaha... 

16. this point is strange, usually pregnant woman will feel, Constipation during pregnancy  , but not with me, thanks God. before pregnant , I was constipated, maybe pup only once in a week, but during pregnant, I can pup more times than before pregnant. Good one baby ;)


Feels strange with this all pregnancy effect, but in the same time feel God is awesome, how come a person can changes or feels "it's not Me" in many ways during her pregnancy . 

When I wrote this , I am already 15 weeks and 5 days , Doctor said I will feel much better after 16 weeks pregnancy. and yes, at least until now , many effect is getting less and less than before.

For any other mommy to be out there, Ganbatte ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment